World Travel and Tourism Council once quoted that Tourism offers eight percent of worlds jobs and is having a very high impact in the industry. More than Eight Hundred million people travel for a tourism-based purpose. The country to which the tourists are flying benefit in every area from social economic and cultural benefits.
Students who opt for Tourism and Hospitality based courses get employed in the following areas,
- Hotels and Resorts near Tourism Spots
- Restaurants and Food Service providing units near tourism locations
- Events and meetings planning organizations
- Near Tourism Destinations and Points of Attractions
- Leisure and Adventure Locations
- Airlines and Cruise Agencies
- Spas and Wellness Agencies
If you like to work along with other people then the hospitality and tourism industry provides tremendous opportunities. The competition in the tourism and hospitality industry is higher compared to other job profiles. So it is essential to have better people management skills and business skills which can only be acquired after doing specialization in it. Students with Tourism and Hospitality Management qualifications are preferred worldwide for the best job profiles.