PG Diploma in Sales & Marketing Management
Awarded by – Cambridge International Qualifications (CIQ), UK
Study online or part-time from UAE (Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah), KSA (Riyadh, Jeddah), Nigeria, South Africa etc…
Sharpen your marketing & sales skills for success in today’s markets…
Marketing is a crucial function in any business or organization and is increasingly important in the modern globalized economy. There’s little doubt that sales and marketing management skills are vital in today’s business world. Organizations and brands, large or small, are in need of experienced and skilled sales and marketing professionals to support them. The PG Diploma in Sales & Marketing Management helps you acquire knowledge and skills adopted by leading marketing and sales professionals around the world.
In a global economy, where everything is gauged based on Return on Investment (ROI) the role of sales and marketing is even more important than it used to be two decades ago. Every professional is expected to be a risk-taker, innovator & problem solver. With the right skills set in sales & marketing management, you will be able to cater to the business needs of the organization.
|Delivery Model||Course Duration||Course Certified By||Course level|
|Onsite /Online||10 Weeks||CIQ||7 (PG)|
- Fundamental concepts of marketing and sales and the evolution of the modern marketing environment.
- Understand the marketing concept as a vital tool of an organization to create profits and its strategic significance.
- Analyze how companies are being transformed from a traditional marketing approach to a modern marketing approach.
- Evaluate the importance of sales function in an organization.
- Examine how companies are conducting sales forecasting and the tools deployed.
- Trends in sales and marketing.
- Understand the concept of segmenting, targeting, and positioning.
- Understanding the relationship between STP and Marketing Strategies.
- Describe the dimensions of personal selling.
- Understand different types of selling styles in the modern economy.
- Developing sales strategies to improve top line and bottom line.
- Understand the sales funnel and its outcome.
- Understanding different sales channels available in a modern economy.
- Developing sales strategies in line with the marketing budget.
- Developing a marketing plan and marketing control to develop the sales force and to ensure profits.
- Describe a marketing plan and outline the key elements.
- Able to analyze the marketing control initiatives deployed by the organizations.
- Understand the process of recruiting, selection, and training of the sales force.
- Prepare a marketing budget for the financial year.
- Fundamental concepts of Brand Management.
- New Product Launch.
- To analyze the trends in consumer behavior, and apply them to the marketing of a product or service.
- Fundamentals of Digital Marketing.
“ Marketing is not the art of finding clever ways to dispose of what you make, It is the art of creating genuine customer value “
– Philip Kotler