Postgraduate Diploma in Management & Leadership
Good leadership and management are crucial to the success of any organization. Gain a competitive edge in the business world with our Diploma of Leadership and Management.
This professional, practical, hands-on course is designed to develop entrepreneurial and innovative approaches to managing people, marketing and customer relationship management, strategies, projects, team management and leadership skills. The course is targeted towards those who are currently managing people or are building towards a career in management. The Diploma of Leadership and Management will empower participants with the foundation necessary to lead high performing teams and achieve operational success. The course is delivered in fast-track mode to suit working professionals.
|Delivery Model||Course Duration||Course Certified By||Course level|
|Onsite /Online||14 Weeks||CIQ||7 (PG)|
- Principles of Management and Leadership
- Strategic Business Management and Planning
- Customer Relationship Management
- Corporate Communication Strategy
- Human Resource Management
- Change Management
Principles of Management & Leadership
Successful businesses need leaders to provide them with clear direction and purpose, managers need to ensure that business activities allow the vision to be fulfilled and goals to be achieved.
- Leadership and Management theories and principles
- Different leadership styles
- Motivation and Empowerment
- Performance Management
Strategic Business Management & Planning
Strategic plans shape the long-term purpose and direction of the business houses. These plans are agreed upon by the management in response to the evaluation of the internal and external business environment.
- Strategic planning in organizations
- The impact of internal and external factors on organisations
- Strategies that organisations use to achieve competitive advantage
- Identify the environmental factors that affect strategic business management and planning
Corporate Communication Strategy
The reputation, survival, and success of any organization will rest on its ability to communicate with the customers and as well as employees and stakeholders. Effective communications play an important role in ensuring the understanding of organizational policies, procedures, and practices. The decision made by managers needs to be communicated and synchronized to ensure that every functional area and employee works effectively together.
- Importance of corporate communication in an organization
- The dimensions and process of corporate communication
- Plan and develop effective communication strategy in organization
Human Resource Management
The success of an organization depends to a great degree on recruiting the right people. The human resource management process is important as it contributes to the achievement of organizational goals through appropriate and timely talent acquisition and retention practices.
- The role of human resource management in an organization
- Recruitment strategies
- Motivation and rewards for employees
To be successful, businesses need to continuously adapt and respond quickly and strategically to change. Managers need to understand the psychology of change, including both the organization’s mission and objectives and the resistance of people who act as barriers to effective change. Change management is a complex process and it requires serious attention as well as involvement from the management and people from all levels, to achieve a meaningful or a progressive transformation across various levels.
- How change impacts an organization’s strategy and operations
- Evaluate the influences that drive to change an organizational behavior
- Apply a range of leadership that approaches to a change initiative
Customer Relationship Management
Managing customer relationships involves finding the customers and keeping them by engaging with them in ways that both provide customer satisfaction and ensure profitable and continuing business opportunities.
- The importance of customer relationship management
- The methods and strategies to improve the management of customer relationships in an organisation